QuickBooks software is an online cloud-based accounting platform that gives you a real-time overview of your business finances. QuickBooks boasts some impressive features. The features include the ability to gain an overview of your business performance in less than 30 seconds. It has high-speed data processing and advanced reporting output. Find out everything you need to know before using the software, below:
- QuickBooks is cloud-based. The platform can be accessed on any device and on-the-go, meaning that your business can stay flexible.
- QuickBooks has a dedicated dashboard for each account. See your details and account information in your private user area that contains all data in an easy-use format.
- You can use QuickBooks to generate estimated tax payments. The platform allows you to forecast tax payments; helping you to plan and adapt your business finances as needed.
- You can take photos of and store, receipts. Calculate your expenses quickly and auto-categorise them to keep an accurate overview and for easy reference. The expenses feature allows you to make quick mileage deductions.
- Your QuickBooks dashboard can be personalised. Personalisation means you can create an entirely customised view that suits you – including putting the features you use most often on the icon bar.
- QuickBooks is easy to implement. As cloud software, you don’t need to download data-heavy software to use it. Once set-up, begin using its features immediately. You can easily import your existing data into the platform, making it a seamless integration for your finance solutions.
- Get a real-time overview of business cashflow. Use the insights dashboard to see your cash flow and prevent any issues or unwelcome cashflow surprises.
- You can share information conveniently, with multiple parties. Your employees and accountant will be able to look into the profile as needed. With multiple user access, more than one person can be working in the software at once.
- You can reconcile your finances using QuickBooks. Whenever you get a statement (such as bank loans and credit cards) or a payment remittance, ensure that it links up with your QuickBooks.
- Cut the costs of paying check fees to your bank. With QuickBooks, you can write and print your checks with ease.
- You can use QuickBooks to print batch invoices. This option can save you an extensive amount of time, organising everything into a batch, printable at the click of a button.
Invest In A Qualified QuickBooks Accountant
The Engage Accountancy’s team have extensive experience in cloud-based accounting. We can help you with training, onboarding and making the most of the software’s capabilities. Invest in our QuickBooks service and get help with switching your existing finance solutions over to the platform, guaranteeing a seamless transition that won’t interrupt your business operations. To find out more, get in touch.